As state restrictions are lifted and businesses begin to re-open in stages and phases, this isn't the normal everyone is used to. As we adapt and adjust to changes, we ask our customers to be understanding of both the decisions set by our local health officials and by our Management team here at The Jolts and Juice Co. Please keep in mind that every decision we make is in the interest of keeping both our staff and customers safe. Even with some mandated changes, our hope is that you still feel like Jolts is the warm and welcoming atmosphere you all have come to expect and love.
Please read the following guidelines:
1. Due to limited occupancy capacity of 50%, we ask that you limit your visit to 1 hour or less to help with customer flow.
2. Please be mindful of what you touch- we are sanitizing all surfaces in between customers.
3. We have and will continue to maintain the highest level of cleaning and sanitizing.
4. Masks are not required. Wear them if it makes you feel more comfortable.
5. Curbside options will continue to be available for those that choose to use it.
6. Watch our safety video HERE for some updates ... and some comedy! ✈️
7. Our restrooms are currently closed until further notice.
8. Our tables and chairs have been properly spaced for the comfort and health of our customers.
9. We are serving all food and drinks in single serve to go packaging. This helps allow us more time on the floor cleaning and sanitizing.
10. We will not tolerate harassment towards our staff regarding any of the guidelines.
We appreciate your understanding and patience over the next several weeks. We don't accept this as a "new normal", but rather a waiting period to return to normal.
WELCOME BACK ❤️